- Features Multi-Page Forms: The page break field allows you to break up your form into multiple pages and even show a progress bar that let’s your user know where they are in the process.
- Form Settings: Easily configure the title, description, settings and confirmation message using the form settings.
- Limit Entries: Running a contest and only want to accept 50 entries? Easily limit how many entries a form will accept and display a custom message when that limit is reached.
- Advanced Fields: Sometimes standard form fields just don’t cut the mustard. That’s where the advanced fields come in.. from capturing names, addresses and phone numbers to email addresses,
- website URL’s and even file uploads. The advanced fields are here to make your life even easier.
- Schedule Forms: Only want a form available for a limited period of time? Set a start and end date to limit form access and display a custom message when the form has expired.
- Standard Fields: Need a text field, paragraph field, drop-downs, checkboxes and some radio buttons? We’ve got you covered. Our standard fields consist of all the major form field types.
- Pricing Fields: Gravity Forms makes it’s easy to create order forms. Order forms can incorporate pricing specific fields to allow your users to make selections and generate a total based on product and option selections.
- Post Fields: Gravity Forms isn’t just for entries. It can also create WordPress posts. It’s easy to build a form that creates WordPress Posts on your site. They’re perfect for user-generated content, directory listings and much more.
- Gravity Forms Campaign Monitor Add-On v1.9: Gravity Forms makes it easy to integrate with your Campaign Monitor email marketing service with our Campaign Monitor Add-On. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.
- Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On v1.5: The Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On gives you an easy way to integrate all of your online forms with the MailChimp email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your email marketing lists automatically when a form is submitted.