BackupBuddy: Backup, Restore and Move WordPress
Back up your entire WordPress installation. Widgets, themes, plugins, files and SQL database – the entire package! Just like your laptop or desktop computer, you should be doing regular backups of your website. With BackupBuddy you can schedule backups and have them sent off-site to Dropbox, Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud, an FTP server, or your email. Or download them right to your desktop.
Send your backups wherever you want!
Restore your WordPress site fast. The restore function in BackupBuddy is super simple. Upload importbuddy.php and your backup file, and it restores WordPress: your themes, widgets, plugins, and everything else. You don’t even need to install WordPress first!
New in 3.0, move your backed up site to another server right from your WordPress dashboard.
Move a WordPress site to another domain or server easily. If you build custom WordPress sites for clients, this plugin is for you! This is a very popular feature for WordPress developers who build a custom site for a client on a temporary domain or locally (like a sandbox or playground site) and then want to move the entire site with content, styles, widgets and all on a live client domain.
Server Info Features
- View server configuration settings and recommendations.
- View site size and database size (with and without exclusions).
- View file transfer status and statistics.
- Verify file permissions.
- Graphical interactive directory size map.
- View database tables, status, and sizes.
More Awesome Stuff
- Email notifications
- Backup number and size limits
- Directory and database table exclusions
- View and copy backups stored on remote destinations
- RepairBuddy BETA script for repairing a broken site
- MultiSite BETA for importing / exporting standalone sites in and out of a Network