Automatically Pin Amazon Products to Pinterest on Random Intervals
POWERFUL Software Automatically Pins Amazon Products To Your Own Pinterest Boards To Drive Viral Traffic To Your Amazon Affiliate Links For Huge Commissions – On Autopilot!
Set it up in 3 easy steps, wait for the software to do it’s magic, and watch as your Amazon affiliate commissions skyrocket, without lifting a finger.
In PinZon v1.10 the following changes, fixes and features were added:
- Resolved the last item pin duplication issue
- Resolved the Amazon scraping issue
What Does PinZon do?
Well it is simple really.
1. You enter a keyword and press “Get Products”. This will return the number of images and descriptions that you specified from Amazon for that keyword.
2. You setup your linking structure. More on this in the next section. This requires just a bit of setup.
3. Enter your Pinterest credentials and click “Refresh Boards”. This will return a list of your available boards to post to. Pick the one you want. Then you need to pick how often you want the program to pin. You can specify a random time between X minutes and X minutes. So for example lets say you pick between 5 minutes and 10 minutes. The program will pin 1 picture on a random time between every 5 and 10 minutes. Once you have that set you press “Start Pinning” and you can minimize the program to the system tray and let it do its thing!
I have been pulling down about 125 related products at a time and letting the program post them to a Pinterest board over night. This is so much easier then trying to post products myself!